For more information on how to use with WebObjects, see the WOCommunity wiki page
This plugin replicate the WOJrebel plugin code found in the WOJRebelClassReloadHandler class originally written by qdolan.
It does the following to the WO caches:
- Flushing KVC caches when a class is modified
- Clearing ClassNotFound results from the class cache
- Clearing the component definition cache when a WOComponent is modified
- Clearing the direct action cache when a WOAction (usually DirectAction) is modified
- Change of superclass is not supported by DCEVM
- Modifying the return type of a method breaks. It seems there is some cache not cleared.
The is no configuration !