Support for Open Web Beans/CDI. Reinject injection points after bean redefinition. Define and register a new bean
in BeanManager on new bean definition. Redefine proxy class if proxied class is redefined. Appropriate redefinition can be specified in
There are 2 approaches what to do after bean class redefinition:
- reinject injection points in existing bean instances - old bean instances survive
- reload existing bean instances in contexts - old bean instances are lost
OWB plugin uses reinjection by default, but it is not desired in some cases. Therefore it is possible to specify reloading strategy
hotswap-agent.properties config: file using parameter
owb.beanReloadStrategy with following values:
- NEVER - (default strategy) reinject existing bean instances after bean class redefinition, never reload contexts
- FIELD_SIGNATURE_CHANGE - reload bean instances after any field change including annotation of fields.
- METHOD_FIELD_SIGNATURE_CHANGE reload bean instances after any method/field change including all modification specified for FIELD_SIGNATURE_CHANGE
- CLASS_CHANGE - reload bean instances after any class change and any modification from previous strategies.